Interested in volunteering with Carassauga!
We are accepting applications until April 28, 2017!!
Carassauga relies on the tireless efforts of over 5,000 volunteers to make the Festival a success. The Festival provides volunteers an opportunity to actively participate in Mississauga’s largest multicultural community event while earning valuable work experience, making new friends and having fun.
Volunteers must be a minimum of 14 years of age.
A variety of Volunteer opportunities exist. Examples include:
- Outdoor Area:
- Festival entry points
- Support for coordinating the outdoor tented site
- Stage management
- Information ambassadors
- Kids Zone:
- Supporting staff with set up / take down
- Assisting with different stations (craft table, face painting, colouring station)
- Crowd control at bouncy castles
- Transit / Information Booth
- General and directional information
- Guides for visitors
- Office Volunteer
- Administrative duties including responding to phone inquires
- Customer service
Think you have what it takes? Fill out the Volunteer Application form found below!
If you’re interested in learning more about our volunteer opportunities please email me at email@example.com or contact our Festival office @ 905-615-3010.
Thank you to all that have submitted your volunteer forms. We will try to accommodate all of you.