We hope you have enjoyed using our Carassauga Shuttle Bus service over the years. Festival goers have an opportunity to tour all of our venues in the comfort of our air condition shuttle bus. Please check back on this page for the 2023 bus routes and schedule. To get an idea of what our bus shuttle service includes, please refer below to our 2022 detail.
Carassauga 2023 Bus Route Details
For a full-size map of Carassauga’s Shuttle Routes click here.
- FREE Ridership– Passport holders and accompanying children 12 & under ride free on both Carassauga shuttle buses AND regularly scheduled MiWay buses during Festival hours.
- For MiWay routes only, this privilege includes ½ hour before & after Festival hours each day.
- Buses are wheelchair accessible and air conditioned
- There will be 2 Carassauga Shuttle Bus Routes; A & B, operating Saturday and Sunday
- All routes connect with the Paramount Fine Foods Centre (Site 1 – PFFC) in front of the main arena
- A map can be found in the middle of the Carassauga Passport showing all Pavilion sites, bus routes and bus frequencies.
- Park FREE once at any Pavilion site and visit the other Pavilions by shuttle bus
- There will be specially marked Carassauga bus stops with signs that display the Carassauga logo and details pertaining to the stop.
- Note: some of the stops are also regular bus stops so please watch for the Carassauga name to appear on the electronic sign above the windshield
- Detailed schedules can be found below
Route A – Approx. 60 minute service
Service begins from Square One
12:00 pm on Saturday and 12:30 on Sunday
Route A bus schedule
Route B – Approx. 60 minute service
Service begins from PFFC
1:00 pm both Days
Route B bus schedule
– Transit volunteers will be at the Paramount Fine Foods Centre – Info Booth during Festival hours
– Or you can call our Carassauga Bus “Hot Line” 647-668-7254
– If you miss the last bus, you may call us until 15 minutes past close each day.
Carassauga bus stops are close to each Pavilion entrance. Many of them are also regular MiWay bus stops. Please check before boarding to ensure you are on a Carassauga shuttle bus, going in your preferred direction and route!
Site Location Bus Stop Location Routes
1. Paramount Fine Food Centre on Rose Cherry Place A, B
(21 Pavilions, Kids Zone) (In front of the main arena at the tall flags)
(Separate stop exists for each route)
2. St. Sava Serbian Centre on Dixie Road A
(Serbia) (stop beside the Centre)
3. Frank Mckechnie CC on Bristol Road E B
(Armenia) (Across from Community Centre)
4. Canadian Coptic Centre on Eglinton Ave West B
(Egypt) (In front of Coptic Centre)
5. Portuguese Centre on Queen Street North B
(Portugal) (In front of Portuguese Centre)
■ City Centre Bus Terminal located on Platform L on the south side of Rathburn just west of Station Gate Road (just west of Hammerson Drive). A
(Square One) (City Centre Terminal, Platform L )
Carassauga Bus “Hot Line” Numbers: 647-668-7254