St. Vartan Armenian Church invites you to immerse yourself in the beauty of the Armenian culture! At Carassauga’s Armenian Pavilion, you’ll become part of the family as we teach you our traditional dances, serve you our delicious foods, and educate you on our rich history and culture. Come join us for a weekend full of fun for the entire family!
We have many enjoyable activities planned for the weekend – from dance performances to games and tournaments, you’re guaranteed to have a unique and unforgettable experience!
Some of Our Special Events:
- Dance performances by various Armenian dance groups
- Fashion show, where old Armenian fashion meets contemporary, modern day Armenia
- Cooking demonstrations with an Armenian Chef
- Learn to play Chess or challenge a chess game against an Armenian Master!
- ‘Kef’ Night, a night of festivities, dancing, and singing, traditionally held in Armenia as a form of celebration
- Performances with traditional Armenian instruments, including the Kamancha, Duduk, and Canon
- Dance lessons
- Trivia Game with prizes!
Please follow us on our Instagram page for more information @carassauga_armenia
A more detailed entertainment Schedule will be available in April 2024
Indulge in the rich flavours of traditional Armenian cuisine at Carassauga 2024! We’ll be offering a number of appetizers, main courses, and desserts for you to taste, paired with our famous Armenian wines & our most famous Armenian cognac!
*Several vegetarian and vegan options will be available as well to choose from.
- Traditional Cheese Boereg: puff pastry filled with cheese and sprinkled with sesame seeds
- Nazoug: Armenian Easter cake
Noush Tahtadjian – 416-995-6687
Aneta Petrossian – 416-566-5843
Frank Mckechnie Community Centre – Gym & Auditorium
310 Bristol Road E
Free Shuttle Bus Service to this location – Route B – Stop #8