Interested in volunteering with Carassauga!
We are accepting applications until April 30, 2018!!
Carassauga relies on the tireless efforts of over 5,000 volunteers to make the Festival a success. The Festival provides volunteers an opportunity to actively participate in Mississauga’s largest multicultural community event while earning valuable work experience, making new friends and having fun.
Volunteers must be a minimum of 14 years of age.
A variety of Volunteer opportunities exist. Examples include:
- Outdoor Area:
- Festival entry points
- Support for coordinating the outdoor tented site
- Stage management
- Information ambassadors
- Kids Zone:
- Supporting staff with set up / take down
- Assisting with different stations (craft table, face painting, colouring station)
- Crowd control at bouncy castles
- Transit / Information Booth
- General and directional information
- Guides for visitors
- Office Volunteer
- Administrative duties including responding to phone inquires
- Customer service
- Pavilion Volunteer
- Assist our Pavilion organizations (representing different cultures)
- Locations vary
Think you have what it takes?
If you’re interested in learning more about our volunteer opportunities please email me at email@example.com or contact our Festival office @ 905-615-3010.
Thank you to all that have submitted your volunteer forms. We will try to accommodate all of you.
Thank you to the following stores for their donations!
FreshCo – Dixie and Dundas location
No Frills – Tomken and Rathburn location
Food Basics – Iona Square, Central Parkway and Mississauga Valley Blvd
Food Basics – Hurontario and King St.
Metro – Meadowvale Town Centre