Carassauga relies on the tireless efforts of over 3,000 volunteers to make the Festival a success. The Festival provides volunteers an opportunity to actively participate in Mississauga’s largest multicultural community event while earning valuable work experience, making new friends and having fun.
A variety of Volunteer opportunities exist. Examples include:
- Opening Ceremonies – backstage assistant, festival guides, production assistant
- Outdoor Area: stage manager/assistant, festival greeters, information guides, kids zone activity coordinator
- Venue set up and tear down personnel
- Information, Transit and Welcome booth personnel
- Customer Survey representatives
Interested in volunteering with Carassauga? Please complete the application below before March 31st, 2024. Volunteers must be a minimum of 14 years of age.
Once you application is submitted, you will receive further details by April 19th.
Volunteer Application Form