Saturday May 28th – 12:00 pm to midnight
Sunday May 29th – 12:00 pm to 7:00 pm
Pavilions are located in various cultural and recreation centres in Mississauga, giving visitors the opportunity to “travel the world” without leaving the City.
Paramount Fine Foods Centre (5500 Rose Cherry Place)
- Rink 1 – Croatia, Poland, USA- State of Hawaii, Vietnam
- Rink 2 – Iran, Iraq, Lebanon
- Rink 3 – Cyprus, India, Mexico, Rep. of Korea
- Rink 4 – China, Countries of Africa, Pakistan, Philippines
- Outdoor South Parking Lot – Kids Zone, Midway Rides, Main Stage & Food Trucks
Paramount Fine Foods Centre (5600 Rose Cherry Place – Sportsplex)
Canadian Coptic Centre (1245 Eglinton Ave W)
Portuguese Cultural Centre of Mississauga (53 Queen ST. N)
St. Sava Serbian Centre (2520 Dixie Road)
FREE transportation on All MiWay buses and Carassauga shuttle buses connecting to all the Locations.
Click here for Festival Site Map