HOST: St. Sava Oplenac Folklore Ensemble
The attraction of the Serbian pavilion is showcased in both its youth and warm hospitality. This year the beauty of our costumes, ethno decorated room, Serbian cusine, great entertainment by Sneza Band and amazing folklore performances, will take you to Serbia, as we celebrate our theme of “One Heart, One Soul”.
Show times every 2 hours – Expect to Enjoy!
- Serbian Folklore Performances Performed By Our Dance Groups
- Guest Folklore Dance Groups Performing at our Pavillion from Niagara Falls, Kitchener and Mississauga
- Fashion Show of Serbian Costumes
- Learn About Serbia!
- Baking with Serbia – Presentation
- Puppet Show for Children By the Amazing Gordana Lakovic
- Visit Our Cultural Display Room
- Nikola Tesla Educational Corp – Indoor & Outdoor Presentations! More of Tesla than you can even imagine!
- Don’t miss the ‘Tesla Coil’ Demonstration Outdoors at 8:45 pm – All Are Welcome!!
- Great Food, Amazing Performances, Live Music and Dancing For Our Guests to Enjoy and Try!
Indulge the senses and take your taste buds on a trip with our rich savoury flavours! Cool off and relax with a variety of refreshments at our full size bar!
Sophia Bauk 416-505-9542
Stevan Vicentic 416-418-0542
St. Sava Serbian Centre
2520 Dixie Rd. (off Blundell Road)
Please note, this facility is not wheelchair accessible
Free Shuttle Bus stops at this Pavilion.
no images were found