Carassauga 2019 Bus Route Details
- FREE Ridership– Passport holders and accompanying children 12 & under ride free on both Carassauga buses AND regularly scheduled MiWay buses during Festival hours.
- For MiWay routes only, this privilege includes ½ hour before & after Festival hours each day.
- Buses are wheelchair accessible and air conditioned
- There will be 3 Carassauga Bus Routes; A, B & C
- All routes connect with the Paramount Fine Foods Centre (Site 1 – PFFC) in front of the main arena
- A map can be found in the middle of the Carassauga Passport showing all Pavilion sites, bus routes and bus frequencies.
- Park FREE once at any Pavilion site and visit the other Pavilions by shuttle bus
- There will be specially marked Carassauga bus stops with signs that display the Carassauga logo and details pertaining to the stop.
- Note: some of the stops are also regular bus stops so please watch for the Carassauga name to appear on the electronic sign above the windshield
- Detailed schedules can be found below
Route A – Operates all 3 days
– Approx. 30 minute service during Festival hours
– Connects Sites 1, 7, 8 and Square One Bus Terminal
– Friday Opening Ceremony Service begins at 6:30 pm (Pavilion locations are closed)
– Saturday and Sunday service begins at 11:30 am
Route B – Operates on Saturday & Sunday only
– Connects Sites 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 & 6
– Shuttle buses will depart from PFFC (Site 1) approx. every 30 minutes starting at 1 pm
– Buses will be travelling in one direction
Route C – Operates on Saturday & Sunday only
– Connects Sites 1, 8, 9, 10, 11 & 12
– Shuttle buses will travel in one direction, approx. every 30 minutes starting at 1 pm from Site 1 (PFFC).
– Transit volunteers will be at the Paramount Fine Foods Centre Bus Terminal stops during Festival hours & at the Square One’s “Kiss and Ride” stop on Rathburn Rd during the first hour each day
– Or you can call our Carassauga Bus “Hot Line” 647-668-7254 or 647-668-4294
– If you miss the last bus, you may call us until 15 minutes past close each day.
Carassauga bus stops are close to each Pavilion entrance. Many of them are also regular MiWay bus stops. Please check before boarding to ensure you are on a Carassauga shuttle bus, going in your preferred direction and route!
Site Location Bus Stop Location Routes
1. Paramount Fine Food Centre on Rose Cherry Place A, B, C
(14 Pavilions, Kids Zone) (In front of the main arena at the tall flags)
(Separate stop exists for each route)
2. Greek Community of Mississauga Matheson & Eglinton B
3. Burnhamthorpe CC Havenwood Dr. & Gulleden Dr. B
(Cyprus, Venezuela) (stop on Havenwood, Pavilion entrance on Gulleden)
4. St. Sava Serbian Centre on Dixie Road B
(Serbia) (stop beside the Centre)
5. Carmen Corbasson CC in the parking lot B
(Colombia, Mexico (existing MiWay stop in front of the main entrance to Centre)
6. St. Mary’s Ukrainian Church on Cawthra Rd in front of church B
7. Mississauga Valley C.C. on Mississauga Valley Blvd A
(Hawaii & Poland) (stop in front of centre)
8. Frank McKechnie on Bristol Road A,C
(China) (existing MiWay stop at corner of Bristol Rd & Anthony Ave)
9. Canadian Coptic Centre on Eglinton Ave West C
(Egypt) (In front of Coptic Centre)
10. Streetsville Legion on Chursch Street C
11. Portuguese Centre on Queen Street North C
(Portugal) (In front of Portuguese Centre)
12. St. Ilija Macedonian Church on River Grove C
(Macedonia) (corner of River Grove & Bristol Road)
■ City Centre Bus Terminal on Rathburn Road A
(Square One) (City Centre Terminal, Platform Q – Route 21 stop -in front of Whole Foods Market)
Carassauga Bus “Hot Line” Numbers: 647-668-7254 & 647-668-4294