Come and enjoy fun-filled activities including sports demonstrations, interactive children’s entertainment and face painting at the Kids Zone located at the Hershey Sports Centre – Soccer Field, on the lower level. For children visiting Carassauga, a trip to the Kids Zone is a must see. It is the perfect place for younger Festival visitors because it was created just for kids 12 years and younger. There are lots of games, energizing activities and children’s entertainment all in a family friendly atmosphere. Entrance included with the price of an adult Festival Passport admission.
Come and Meet Carassauga’s Mascot Carra and have your picture taken with Carra – Kids will adore him!
Hours of operation for 2013
Friday, May 24th 7:30 pm– 10 pm
Saturday, May 25th 1 pm – 10 pm
Sunday, May 26th 1 pm – 7 pm
In 2012, more than 11,000 kids participated and enjoyed the Kids Zone
Kids Zone Highlights
* The Family Fun Time Area - various arts and crafts activities, face painting, write your name in a different language
* An interactive multicultural mural where budding artists can color famous world landmarks
* Rocks & Geology exploration area, Mining Matters’educational activity area.
* T-Ball, Basketball, Football and Baseball Skill Challenge
* Soccer pitch
* Inflatable Bouncers and the 67’ Extreme Obstacle Course
* Mini-golf and compete in our hole-in-one challenge
* Professional Soccer Freestylers’ Demonstrations
* Gymnastic Dancers’ Demonstrations
* Scheduled performances by Francesca Davila of Studio Time, the well-known children’s entertainer
Each year Carassauga distributes more than 75,000 Junior Passports to schools across the community. The Junior Passport provides free access to children 12 and under throughout the three-day Festival when the child is accompanied by an adult passport holder. As part of the multicultural experience children collect Passport stamps at each Pavilion visited. Once twelve different Pavilion stamps are recorded, a prize is available (subject to availability). The Junior Passport is a free and fun way for children to learn about and experience different cultures.
Incredible activities, interactive entertainment, breathtaking fun!